This is my space to share my quest to collect as many broken branches as I can in my fractured family tree which resembles a bramble bush more then a proper tree. As I go forward in this blogging journey I hope to share how I have searched far & wide for family - with no regard for where they come from or if I should really want them.
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family you know!

Friday, August 26, 2022

Family Search's Timeline ~ Thomas Thomson

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2022: Week 34 (TIMELINE)


In considering the prompt TIMELINE I remembered seeing a timeline clickable tab on Family Search. 

Family Search is a fantastic FREE source of documents and records. 

This is my X2 great grandfather's timeline from Family Search. 

THOMAS THOMSON


The details become pretty obvious when you follow the timeline. 

Thomas & Isabella's first child (Mary who lived to 103 years old) was born 4 months after their marriage.

I have observed these 'premature' babies many times while looking at historical records.



Realizing that what happened in the past is no different than today!!!



This is why I search - 


Cause ... 





You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family you know!







***Any errors are my own. Please send me any updates or corrections via the comments at the bottom of this blog post***


Sources:

Thomson, Thomas. Map & Timeline photos. Clipped from Family Search. Retrieved August 22nd 2022 from 
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/G7LR-JYZ

Links:

Amy Johnson Crow, 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge
https://www.amyjohnsoncrow.com/52-ancestors-in-52-weeks/



If you reference or use my blog posts in any way please
include a link to the specific blog and
credit http://somehowrelated.blogspot.com/
My blogs are ©Deborah Buchner, 2014 forward.
All rights reserved.
Please & Thank you!

______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment