This is my space to share my quest to collect as many broken branches as I can in my fractured family tree which resembles a bramble bush more then a proper tree. As I go forward in this blogging journey I hope to share how I have searched far & wide for family - with no regard for where they come from or if I should really want them.
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family you know!

Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Learning To Dance in the Rain ~ Where This Bramble Bush Intersects

 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2023: Week 2 (FAVOURITE PHOTO)


My favourite photos are the ones that reflect where this Bramble Bush intersects. 

More than 30 years ago a boy & girl meet, and everything changes.

On this day we made a promise to be there for each other through the good times and the bad. 




Life  is all sunshine & rainbows - in between are the storms.

 

It really is about learning to dance in the rain.



More than 30 years & we are still best friends!!! 



This is why I search - 


Cause ... 





You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family you know!







***Any errors are my own. Please send me any updates or corrections via the comments at the bottom of this blog post***



Photos:

Personal


Links:

Amy Johnson Crow, 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge
https://www.amyjohnsoncrow.com/52-ancestors-in-52-weeks/



If you reference or use my blog posts in any way please
include a link to the specific blog and
credit http://somehowrelated.blogspot.com/
My blogs are ©Deborah Buchner, 2014 forward.
All rights reserved.
Please & Thank you!

______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment